How to Change Apple Siri voice?
BEFORE knowing how to change apple Siri voice, we’ll see what Apple Siri is and how it works.
What is Siri?
Apple Siri one the most fantastic feature which Apple device has, Apple has started Siri from iPhone 4s and continued it with rest and upcoming iPhones.
Apple Siri provides you to perform tasks with your voice commands, with Apple Siri you can complete work such as
- Make a call
- Send a text
- Read out loud your inbox
- Book a cab
- Set a reminder
- Set an alarm
- Open any application on your Apple device. And the list goes on.
Apple Siri comes with multiple voice system male and female.
Apple also provide Siri in multiple languages such as –
- French, and various other different styles according to your native language you can choose.
Apple iPhone Siri default comes with a male voice, which makes some male feel awkward.
The voice can change with some easy steps.
The question is how to change apple Siri voice?
Here are few easy steps to change Apple Siri voice –
- GO to settings on your Apple device.
- You’ll find Siri option just below sound option in settings.
- Tap on Siri option; you’ll enter into Siri settings.
- Make sure your Siri is active If, it does not change it “active” to change Siri’s voice.
- In Siri setting down below language, you’ll find an option of Siri’s voice.
- Tap on to Siri’s voice; it will show you some option to such as accent and gender.
- From the gender, option changes it to anyone as per your preference by tapping on your choice.
- Then it might download the voice from the server. And you’re ready to go your apple Siri voice has changed now.
image source- http://bgr.com/tag/siri/